The NWSPS has a rich history of supporting Northwestern surgeons through educational & networking opportunities for over 50 years.
- annual meeting
Our 62nd Annual Meeting will be held February 17-21, 2024
Fairmont Orchid, on the Island of Hawaii
The NWSPS 2023-2024 Staff and Officers are committed to supporting our surgeons & promoting personal and professional physician wellness.
Apply to Become an NWSPS Member Today!
Hundreds of Northwestern plastic surgeons are enjoying the benefits of NWSPS membership, and we would love to welcome you! Application for membership in the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons is simple, and we’re happy to answer any questions you may have along the way.
Benefits of Membership
- Vote at our Annual Meeting
- Serve as an Officer of the Society
- Receive discounts on Annual Meeting registration fees
Find out if you’re eligible* to join!
We welcome all surgeons who meet the following criteria:
- Are you Board certified in Plastic Surgery in the United States or Canada?
- Have you been in practice in your community for at least two years (with no ethics or practice breeches)?
- Submit three letters of recommendation from local plastic surgeons and a $200 application fee to join today.
*Membership eligibility requires satisfaction of the above qualifications and attendance at the annual meeting of the year of a completed application.
Already a Member?
While the financial support of industry partners helps fund our annual meetings and educational activities, we rely on your member dues to retain the vitality of our society. Renew now to continue enjoying your NWSPS membership’s unique networking, learning, and friendship opportunities. You can easily pay your dues with your credit card through our secure payment gateway. Renew your membership today!
Questions About Renewing Your Membership Online?
If you have any questions about the membership application process or the status of your membership, contact us!