The NWSPS has a rich history of supporting Northwestern surgeons through educational & networking opportunities for over 50 years.
- annual meeting
Our 56th Annual Meeting will be held February 17-21, 2018 at the Kahala Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The NWSPS 2016-2017 Staff and Officers are committed to supporting our surgeons & promoting personal and professional physician wellness.
Every year, the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons organizes an annual meeting, attended by our 350+ physician members and guests from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia, Alaska, and Hawaii. This meeting is an opportunity for our members to come together to share, learn, and grow through panel discussions, presentations, networking, and activities.
The goals of the annual meeting, in addition to bringing focus to issues affecting the professional and personal lives of plastic surgeons in the Northwest.
Register for our 56th Annual Scientific Meeting!
February 17-21, 2018
Join us at the beautiful Kahala Resort in Honolulu, Hawaii for our 56th Annual Scientific Meeting.
Important! To receive the group rate available to all attendees, you must call the toll free number at (800) 367-2525 and identify yourself as attending the 56th Annual Scientific Meeting.
Registration for the meeting is open to:
- NWSPS members, candidates and invited guests
- American Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who are members or candidates of ASPS, ASAPS, the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons or The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International plastic surgeons who are members of their National Societies recognized by ISAPS or ICOPLAST
- Residents and Fellows in approved plastic surgery training programs (written verification of participation in an approved plastic surgery residency or fellowship program, attested to by the Chief of Service, is required for complimentary meeting registration)
- Plastic surgery nurses and physician assistants (written letter from your board-certified plastic surgeon employer indicating that you are currently employed as a registered nurse or physician assistant)
- Office personnel employed by board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeons (written verification of employment is required)
View our 2016 Program
Voting at our Annual Meetings
Each year, we elect new leadership for the NWSPS. Join us at the annual meeting to cast your vote and contribute your ideas about organization activities.
View Pictures from Our Past Meetings
Experience our meetings for yourself by viewing past annual meeting photos here.